Living with chronic illness and pain is challenging. If you suffer from a chronic medical condition and have not found adequate relief from pain and other symptoms using traditional medicines, medical marijuana may be an alternative treatment strategy.
Qualifying conditions Determined by the State of Florida Health Department:
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Crohn’s disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Medical conditions of the same kind or class as or comparable to those above
- A terminal condition diagnosed by a physician other than the qualified physician issuing the physician certification
- Chronic nonmalignant pain caused by a qualifying medical condition or that originates from a qualifying medical condition and persists beyond the usual course of that qualifying medical condition
If you have a medical condition that qualifies for medical cannabis use in the state of Florida, Weston Family Medicine would like to help. Both Dr. Andrea Sommers and Dr. Ava Wolf Rosenberg are qualified medial marijuana doctors.
For any further questions and/or if you would like to set up an appointment please call the office, at 954-217-2707, and ask for Mallory.